CES Forklift is the importing and marketing agent for LiuGong Forklifts and material handling equipment in South Africa. CES Forklift has branches in all major cities and can provide national backup and support to all LiuGong forklifts. Importing via the ports of Durban, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth ensure lower overall costs and parts availability across South Africa. Financial expertise and innovative deal options enable highly competitive structures on ownership or rentals.
LiuGong is committed to world-class quality and engineering. The result is easy operation, easy maintenance and easy ownership. Their products are assembled with world class components from suppliers you can trust like Cummins, ZF and Cascade with Xinchai, Yanmar, GM, Isuzu and Nissan engine options to name a few.
Liugong is the only manufacturer of construction equipment in China to win the National Quality Award and use Six Sigma quality processes to rigorously test their machines and thereby qualify for ISO 9000, CE and ISO 14,000 certifications. This translates to dependability in the field with off-the-shelf part availability and a standard one-year, 2,000 hour factory warranty.
The manufacturer’s local presence in South Africa, facilitate on-hand technical support, superior access to parts, as well as speedy resolution of distribution issues, and warranty claims. LiuGong has proven themselves with over 2000 machines in operation in South Africa. You owe it to yourself to discover the value of LiuGong, together with CES Forklift support. Feel free to contact us for further details on their complete line of Forklifts and material handling machines.
Did you know
- Manufacturer LiuGong is in South Africa supporting the product
- No warranty claims refused in 4 years
- Industry Leading Standard Warranty 3000 hours or 36 months
- 4 level parts program - (CES Forklift, LiuGong SA – CES National, LiuGong International
- CES Forklift is National with Branches in Gauteng, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth, George, Cape Town
- LiuGong Forklifts are easy to fix as they are very mechanical with little electronics.